The 2 1/4 faint, or the two and a half faints, in online football betting, the two teams will play cautiously with each other. Because the total score is predicted to be more likely to happen less than or equal to 2.
The 2 1/4 handicap is a very popular one and is often encountered. For tournaments like Italy or South America that have a tight kick, almost all matches that faint at the beginning of the match are 2 1/4.
To be able to understand the meaning of the house's common money for 2 1/4, you can refer to the image below:
The picture above illustrates the match of an English Premier League match between Burley and Manchester United. Certainly Burnley will play defensively to limit the ability to empty hands at home in front of strong opponents like MU. Because it is an away game, MU is not easy to deploy his attacking style. Therefore, the total score is expected to be as low as 2 1/4 only. This means the following:
If you catch the game and the total score for the match is:
- More than 2 left, from 3 or more left such as: 1: 2, 2: 2, 1: 3, ... then you win enough 1.98 (bet 1000k wins 980k).
- With 2 left like: 0: 2, 1: 1, 2: 0 you lose half money (bet 1000k loses 500k).
- Smaller than two left like: 0: 0, 1: 0, 0: 1, you lose enough (bet 1000k loses 1000k).
If you passed out and the total score for the match was:
- More than 2 left, from 3 or more left eg: 1: 2, 2: 2, 1: 3, ... then you lose enough (bet 1000k lose 1000k).
- With 2 left like: 0: 2, 1: 1, 2: 0 you win half money 1.92 / 2 (bet 1000k wins 920k / 2 = 460k).
- Smaller than two left like: 0: 0, 1: 0, 0: 1, you will win 1.92 (bet 1000k wins 920k).
The 2 1/4 faint odds match is easy to understand, isn't it? Even on any online entertainment house page that has an online football betting product, there is such a way to read the matchup.
Here are some of the largest online entertainment sites in Asia and the world that have online football betting products that they are known for after years of participating in online football betting. Of course you must have an account on their site to play bets:
BACKGROUND GRADE 2.75 (2 3/4) WHAT IS?
2 3/4 (2.75) faint, also known as two and a half three left faint, is a very common match when participating in football betting.
We often hear football bettors discuss or talk about the 2 3/4 fortune match. But if you do not understand the meaning of it, it is like listening to thunder, but in fact it is very simple and easy to understand.
First, notice the illustration below that is talking about the 2 3/4 match between West Ham United and Everton.
In the above illustration if the final result of the match has the total score greater than or equal to 3 left is called the over result. Less than 3 fruits is called a faint result.
If you bet on an over which the overall result is the total:
- More than 3 left eg 1: 3, 2: 2, 1: 4, ... then you win enough, as shown above, you will win 1.94 (bet 1000k wins 940k).
- With 3 left eg 1: 2, 3: 0, ... then you win half money, as shown above, you will win 1.94 / 2 (bet 1000k wins 940k / 2).
- Less than 3 left eg 2: 0, 1: 1, 0: 2, 0: 0, you lose enough (bet 1000k loses 1000k).
If you go on a low bet and the overall result is the total:
- If more than 3 left for example: 1: 3, 2: 2, 1: 4, ... then you lose enough, the bet 1000k loses 1000k.
- With 3 left for example: 1: 2, 3: 0, ... then you lose half the money, the bet 1000k loses 500k.
- Less than 3 left eg 2: 0, 1: 1, 0: 2, 0: 0, you win enough as shown above, you win 1.96 (bet 1000k wins 960k).
So you have to understand what is a 2 3/4 blind bet. This is a general convention of online football betting that any dealer has a way of reading the handicap as I explained above.
As in the picture above, you can see in addition to the 2-third-3-money-faint account, there are also two types of the 2-1/2 account and the 3-fruit faint. In this case, the 2 3/4 handicap is called the main faint of the match. The other two bets are out of the house so the player has more betting options.
When betting at the three biggest bookmakers in Asia today such as 188bet, w88 or m88 you always see the odds in the form of 3 such choices. To register to play at the dealer just mentioned you can see the instructions here: